As you may recall, last month we provided health story prompts to encourage more people to send us stories. I am happy to report that we received a story from Shirley Davis about life with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). We are so thankful for her contribution and willingness to share.
This month we’re asking people to think about the cold winter months and look forward to the new year. So, set up your laptop near a bright window, grab a cup of cocoa (or tea!) and watch the falling snow, the rain, or the passage of the sun to stay inspired as you write.
Also, remember that the prompts provided below are just inspirational ideas! If you’d like to submit a story about another health topic – please do!
December Health Story Prompts:
- What advice would you give someone who finds this time of year challenging because of their health condition?
- How does the cold weather affect your health condition?
- What tips do you have for thriving during the colder months with your condition?
- If you could go back in time, what would you tell your newly diagnosed self?
- What are some realistic goals when it comes to your condition?
- For many, January feels like a fresh start. Do you have a new year’s resolution related to your health condition?
Ready to Submit Your Story?
Share with Us On Instagram